We have joined the 2013 Student Blogging Challenge and this is our response to Student Blogging Challenge #1.
We had a great time brainstorming, sharing our lists, and voting on the TOP 10 people we would like to meet. We debated our choices and took the top 10 people from our vote. Then our questions to these people had to be discussed. This is what we came up with:
1. Santa – How do you deliver all those presents in one night?
2. Leonardo Da Vinci – Why didn’t you paint the Mona Lisa some eye brows?
3. Robert Munsch – Are you going to write more books for us to read?
4. Cody Connell – Can you do a triple back flip on your scooter?
5. A Leprechaun – Where do you keep your gold?
6. Neil Armstrong – What did your first step on the moon feel like?
7. Queen Elizabeth of England – How many people do you have working for you in your palace?
8. Einstein – What do you think is your greatest invention?
9. Katie Perry – Were you born a natural singer or did you have to practice a lot?
10. Elvis – What was your favourite song you wrote?
Our teacher was impressed with the variety of questions we thought up for the HUGE variety of people we wanted to meet.
We are waiting to read other blogs to see if any of our choices are on other people’s or class’s list.
For those of you reading this post who didn’t post a list of 10 people, we would like to know what you think.
Who are your top 2 people you would like to meet and what would you ask those 2 people.
Leave us a comment and let us know.